Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12, 2008 - Realization

Hello,

Man! I really slipped out of what I am trying to do. The pressure of work, family and everything, it got to me. I stopped trying to lose.

As you can tell, it has been a while since I wrote last. Actually, I thought I erased this blog. I'm glad I didn't. Because looking at it, it made me remember why I am here.

I'm actually setting at my job looking at the internet and trying to hurry up and type something before my boss gets off the phone. I haven't been to my blogger account since the last time I wrote something. I am so glad this blog is still here.

I have been OK. I have gained about 4 LBS. I had actually gotten down to 285 AGAIN but gained the weight back. I guess that is pretty good for being off the wagon for more than 2 months AND it being the holidays. I have been getting that feeling again. I need to shed this weight.

I am going to try and will myself to start getting up again and walking on the treadmill and lifting weights. I know that it is something I need to do but I always find an excuse not to. I will have to change.

We will try again, and again, and again until we get it right! Together we (me and whoever is reading this) can do anything!

Thanks.

2 comments:

Sabs said...

Persistence is key, Jason, I have realised that. BUT it is so difficult...

Jason said...

Thanks Sabs.