Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14, 2008 - Here We Go Again

I know it is the holidays and this is supposedly the WORST time to ever try to lose weight, but ... HERE I GO AGAIN.

I will do an official weigh in tomorrow and let you know what my new weight is. My overall goal is still the same. I want, or need, to lose 100 LBS total. My weight should be in the 286 to 289 range so once my journey is over I should be a lean mean 185-ish LBS.

That was my high school weight and I have gained muscle since then so I don't know how realistic it is. I will never know until I try.

I'm also going to set short term goals as well. My first goal is to get out of the 280s. I have been here for months. It is time to see new numbers on that scale.

Well, wish me luck. Time to get back on the wagon.

1 comment:

Ravi said...

Hi
Thanks for this post. I am enjoying your tips.
After that all you have to do is roll your body over
the foam roller which will massage out the tight spots and alleviate any kind of pain,
pressure, and inflammation.
For More information please visit www.travelroller.com