Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 16 - September 23, 2008

Hello.

Everything is still going good. I haven't lost anymore weight. I am trying to figure out what I am eating wrong. I'm still working out in the morning. I'm not going to let this get me down.

I am going to try and keep this blog as up to date as I can. I have a few websites to build at night so now I can't just focus on blogging. If anything crazty happens I will let you know.

This past week I actually gained 1 pound. :(

I'll fix it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,
You left a comment on my MySpace blog about Taoist Holistic Weight Loss.
I've read your blog so far and would like to mention that it's not only about what you do and don't eat - losing weight is much more than food. It's also an attitude.
For example, if you eat salad and skip bread and drink diet coke because "I'm fat", it's a whole different energy than eating broccoli and chicken breast because "this food is bringing out the REAL man in me!". Find your attitude in there and get pumped up about it!
Also very important from a Chinese medicine point of view is having enough physical energy that your body is strong enough to process your food and use it as fuel (rather than getting overworked and piled up as storage). Getting enough quality sleep helps greatly, as does visualizing the benefit of all the foods you eat.

What is motivating you to do this?

It's very hard - you're doing great so far! ~Cynthia

Anonymous said...

start posting your workout routines and I should be able to tell you what you are doing wrong..