Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 11 - September 18, 2008

It's me again.

Today is the day I wanted to give up.

I got up this morning to do 30 minutes of cardio. I have been feeling kind of heavy the last few days so I weighed myself. I am the exact same weight I was 3 days ago. I know people say that losing 2 LBS a week is good but I don't have the patience. I am going to cut my entry short today so that i can really sit back and analyze what I'm doing and what I'm doing wrong. To me the body is like a combination lock and right now I'm trying to decipher the code.

I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jason-- Don't beat yourself up. Three days isn't a big deal, I've known people who've worked hard for two weeks with no change, then over night they lose 7 pounds. It's hard to predict how it works.

Another thing is, are you weighing yourself at the same time of day each time? That really changes it. I never get on the scale unless it's before breakfast, butt naked.

And I'm starting something similar to this... :) if you want to check my site out, it's http://sites.google.com/site/joysweightlossjourney/